Asko is a popular dishwasher brand that comes in many different models and sizes. It is also very popular since it provides dishwashers made for disabled people, so they too can use these devices without hassle.
But we all face troubleshooting issues with our devices every once in a while, and this is no exception to that. So if you too have faced the dreaded issue of resetting your dishwasher, then we suggest you keep on reading to find out how to reset Asko dishwasher.
And yes, there are various models, but most of the solutions here are pretty basic, so you don’t have to worry too much about technical stuff getting in your way.
How To Reset Asko Dishwasher
There are two ways you can go about this. One is a regular reset or a soft reset, and the other is a total reset.
- Press the start button and hold it for three seconds straight.
- Release the button after three seconds.
- Select the program you now wish to use from the control panel on the front of the dishwasher.
- Press the start button again.
- Turn of the main switch or the source of electricity for the dishwasher.
- Wait for 5 seconds before you can move onto the next steps. This is because you have to wait for the electricity to completely leave the dishwasher body.
- Hold your program and navigation button.
- Turn the main switch back on while you are still holding onto the program and navigation buttons.
- Release both the buttons.
How simple was that? We’d say it was pretty easy, and you’d say so too after you have tried these methods. Resetting a dishwasher is really no big deal, but more of a confusion that often boggles our minds. So we hope we could solve that issue for you, and now you know how to reset Asko dishwasher properly.