Stainless-steel dishwashers are famous all over the world for their efficiency. The workhorse of a machine also enhances the suaveness of a kitchen. Nevertheless, maintaining its blinding shine isn’t easy.
Water spots, dark spots or fingerprints may sometimes tamper with the beauty of your stainless-steel dishwasher. The cleaning procedure may sometimes get on your nerves, yet the result may turn out not so fulfilling. But the luminous shine of your stainless-steel appliance is something you should never give up.
So, to help you in the cleansing ritual, we’ve come up with this elaborate article. Here, you’ll find the minute details to master how to clean stainless steel dishwasher front. So, gear up and stay tuned with us.
How To Clean Stainless Steel Dishwasher Front
There are different ways of cleaning a stainless-steel dishwasher front. Some of the easiest and efficient methods are:
Vinegar And Oil:
By using these two inexpensive ingredients you can make your dishwasher front glimmeringly clean. Thanks to the oil, after cleanup, the front will exude even better shine than before.
You’ll also need a microfiber cloth to make sure that the glistening process doesn’t leave any scratch marks on the dishwasher surface. This non-abrasive cloth will do the job with ease. As a cherry on top, you can also reuse the long-lasting cloth after washing.
- Any oil of your choice
- A microfiber cloth
- Inspect the marks on the surface and try to detect its direction. You should be rubbing the surface in that direction.
- Spray some vinegar.
- Scrub the dishwasher front in the stains’ direction with the micro-fiber cloth. It should make the surface relatively clean.
- To deal with the residue of obstinate debris, soak the cloth in oil and scrub it over the stain. Go in the same direction as before.
- Keep rubbing until the stain disappears completely. Now soothe your eyes with your glimmeringly clean dishwasher front.
Note: You can also replace vinegar with soap water.
Club soda is another effective option for eradicating stains from stainless-steel appliances. It’ll leave the surface with a nice shine.
- Club soda
- A microfiber cloth
- Spray some club soda on the stain.
- Mop the surface in the direction of the stain using the cloth.
- Repeat this a few times and the stain will be gone.
Lemon Oil Furniture Polish
You can count on lemon oil furniture polish. All you have to do is pour some of it on a clean towel. Then gently rub on the dishwasher front. Once the polish is evenly spread, scrub it with a microfiber towel. Repeat the process until you’re satisfied with the result.
Don’t be shocked- you’ve read it right. WD-40 is an amazing ingredient to glisten your stainless-steel appliances. It’s especially effective for the water stains on a dishwasher front. is by using WD-40.
The process is as easy as ABC. Just take a cotton rag, spray some WD-40 on it and wipe away any obstinate stain without any exertion.
As a cherry on top, it’ll leave a protective layer over the stainless-steel surface and fingertips won’t be able to bother you anymore.
Caution: Make sure that there’s no food around you while you’re at it. WD-40 is a petroleum-based product and so it’s unhealthy for you.
Stainless Steel Cleaners
If you’re into fancy stuff and don’t believe in home remedies, this one is for you. There are stainless-steel cleaners commercially available. It’ll give your dishwasher front a thorough cleansing and polishing.
Nevertheless, it’ll be an expensive purchase. But on the bright side, it’ll reduce scratching and make your dishwasher front shine for the long term.
- Stainless-steel cleaner
- Microfiber cloth
- Take a microfiber cloth and pour some cleaner on it.
- Rub it in the direction of the stain. The surface will be good as new in no time.
- Washing the surface with water.
- Then wrap up the cleansing ritual by towel drying the front. Otherwise, it’ll leave water marks.
Stainless-steel dishwasher owners often complain about how it gets covered with fingerprints after handling. If this is your biggest headache, you should opt for a glass cleaner.
- Glass Cleaner
- Microfiber cloth
- Spray some cleaner on your microfiber cloth.
- Gently rub the cloth onto the stains in a circular motion.
- Repeat it as much as you need.
- Once the stain is gone, clean the surface with water.
- Towel dry the surface immediately so that it can’t leave behind water spots.
A stainless-steel dishwasher may work like magic but its maintenance can take a toll on you. If you’re someone as finicky as us who can’t stand even a fingertip on their appliance’s surface, you must work hard to keep it spotless. One of the first tricks of keeping its shine intact is cleaning the surface on a regular basis.
Nevertheless, you must be very gentle with it and never use any abrasive cloth. Otherwise, you’ll only be causing further damage. So, opt for a particular cleaner of your choice and gently scour away any debris to restore the faded glory of your dishwasher.
We hope our article helped you in learning how to clean stainless steel dishwasher front. Keep an eye on us for more of such topics.